Terms of Service
2. Bodog endeavours to protect all your personal information and this data will not be sold or passed on to a third party.
4. The team at Bodog disapproves of SPAM and will never send you unsolicited emails. There may be some emails sent on a periodic basis to keep you updated and informed of any new Bodog products and services. These emails genuinely help you make the most of the website and let you know when there are new, fun and interesting promotions to take part in.
5. Bodog uses small files known as “cookies” to enhance the account holder’s experience. To facilitate the optimal use of the Bodog Site, we may use a temporary “session” cookie. These cookies disappear when the member's browser session ends.
8. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide general site and non-personal statistical information about visits to pages on our sites. Bodog uses this type of information to help it improve the services to its members.
9. We may share data supplied by you (or collected about you) with affiliate companies in the corporate group of which Bodog forms a part, but only for the purposes described in this policy.
10. If all of the assets which Bodog uses to operate its business (or substantially all of them) are acquired by a third party, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that party so that the acquirer can continue to provide the same service.
11. We have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each account holder’s responsibility to protect against unauthorised access, to ensure no one else uses your Bodog login, to log off or exit from Bodog when not using the Bodog website and to keep your password secret.
12. Bodog reserves the right to communicate an account holder’s personal information to external parties when required to conform to legal requirements with which we are obliged by law to comply or when such information are required to complete and validate your transactions with our selected third party payment processors or financial institutions employed by Bodog.
13. We will retain your personal data only as long as is necessary as per the requirements set forth in our Gaming License.
14. If Bodog contains links to other sites, it is intended for informational purposes only. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.